We are now accepting ‘proposals’ for our annual wedding guide! If you are a photographer that has shot a beautiful Maine wedding and would like to be featured in our guide, please follow the requirements and instructions on how to submit your photographs below.
Note that we are looking for a diverse range of celebrations.
Accepting submissions through May 31, 2019.
Submissions should include:
1. Up to 3 of your strongest Maine weddings
- 20-40 low res shots of the wedding: getting ready, the ceremony, reception, food, details, scenic shots, couple shots etc. (THINK DETAILS that future brides planning a wedding would want to see.)
- LABELED with Photographer name then couple name. EX: Brown_Tasha and Jeff
- All submissions should be sent in by the photographer
2. A separate document (Word or PDF) containing:
- Names of the couple
- Location in Maine where they were married
- Date of Wedding (Must be within the last two years for consideration)
- List of all the event planner/vendors/venues/participants
- A brief paragraph about the couple (minimum of 75 words)
- Photographer’s email
Questions? Please get in touch with email@example.com