We are now accepting ‘proposals’ for Wed Maine! If you are a photographer that has shot a beautiful Maine wedding and would like to be featured in our guide, please follow the requirements and instructions on how to submit your photographs below.
In light of COVID-19, Wed Maine 2020 will be published online only. Note that we are looking for a diverse range of celebrations.
Accepting submissions through August 31, 2020.
Submissions should include:
1. Up to 3 of your strongest Maine weddings
- 20-40 low res shots of the wedding: getting ready, the ceremony, reception, food, details, scenic shots, couple shots etc. (Think details future brides would want to see.)
- Labeled with photographer name then couple name. EX: Brown_Tasha and Jeff
- All submissions should be sent in by the photographer
2. A separate document (Word or PDF) containing:
- Names of the couple
- Location in Maine where they were married
- Date of Wedding (Must be within the last two years for consideration)
- List of all the event planner/vendors/venues/participants
- A brief paragraph about the couple (minimum of 75 words)
- Photographer’s email
Questions? Please get in touch with [email protected]