Seven Eco-Conscious, Maine-Made Products
Keep it local with these earth-friendly goods made right here in the Pine Tree State.
One trip to the local farmer’s market makes it clear that Maine has some of the best organic, sustainably grown produce one can buy. But did you know our state is also filled with makers crafting products perfect for the eco-conscious consumer? From dryer balls sourced from 100 percent domestic wool to necklaces made with recycled sterling silver and opalized wood, here are seven items that won’t give you buyer’s remorse.
Sea Bags x Flowfold
Vintage Crew Multicolor Backpack
$195 // seabags.com
LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls
Pure and Simple Gift Box
$42 // loo-hoo.com
Sea Salt + Silver
$350 // seasaltandsilver.com
Tom’s of Maine
Fluoride Free Antiplaque + Whitening Toothpaste
$5.99 // tomsofmaine.com
$7.99 // grandyorganics.com
Tide and Isle Co.
$30 // tideandisleco.com
Mulling Party Recipe Kit
$7 // skordo.com
- Inside an Interior Designer’s Renovated Barn-Turned-Home in Freeport
- This Sustainable Clothing Collection Translates Poems into Physical Garments
- Seven Eco-Conscious, Maine-Made Products
- A Curator’s Residence in Rockland is a Museum Unto Itself
- World-Class Flake Salt Fresh From the Coast